bifa is an application-oriented research, development and consulting institution. We offer customised, wide-ranging environmental research and services in the field of technical environmental protection. Our clients and research partners come from industry and the public sector at home and abroad.
To support current research and industry projects, we are looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) with a weekly working time of at least 8 hours in the areas of circular economy and municipal waste.
- Activities in the technical centre
- Support with laboratory work
- Research tasks
- Collaboration in EU projects on the topic of waste management
What we expect from you
- Degree in environmental and process engineering
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and diligence
- Independent processing of tasks
- High motivation and willingness to work hard
- Skilled craftsmanship
We offer you the opportunity to work in a company in an industry of the future, in a team with direct practical relevance. Insight into the various fields of work in environmental and process engineering. Flexible working hours that fit your needs as a student (m/f/d). You will be hired as a student assistant.
The regular working week is up to 16 hours. The position is graded according to collective bargaining law. The position is valued at 12.41 € per hour.
If you are interested in this versatile and challenging job, we look forward to receiving your application.