Anyone who understands microbes knows how to deal with them.
Without microbes there would be no food and no human life. We need them for composting, fermentation and for degrading contaminants. But microbes also colonise air-conditioning systems, process liquids and surfaces, and they propagate in air. They cause occupational safety problems, odours and process disruptions. Our experts understand microbes and they use their culture and analysis methods to track them down.
- Bioburden assessments
- Causes of microbiologically induced damage
- Environmental stability of pathogens
- Efficiency of hygienisation measures
- Development and optimisation of environmental biotechnology processes
- Microbiological test methods and biodegradability tests
If you have any questions about these or other topics, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Klaus Hoppenheidt
Tel.: +49 821 7000-157