Efficient processes and material flows are environmental protection put into practice.
Environmental engineering is our core expertise. We assess technical solutions and develop them from the laboratory test through to the finished plant. Our diverse experience has been acquired from our involvement in recycling technology and depollution, from environmentally friendly production and product design, from private or commercial and municipal services. We assist your activities in the value-added chain.
- Preparation and recycling of residual and recoverable material flows
- Development and optimisation of environmental processes
- Laboratory tests, technical centre tests, pilot plants
- Energy-efficient plant concepts
- Analysis and assessment of alternative processes
- Approval procedures
- Value-maintaining waste recycling
If you have any questions about these or other topics, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Karsten Wambach
Tel.: +49 821 7000-198