23. Bayerische Abfall- und Deponietage 2022
The KUMAS UMWELTNETZWERK organizes the 23rd Bavarian Waste and Landfill Days together with the cooperation partners Bavarian Environmental Agency, AU Consult GmbH and bifa Umweltinstitut GmbH.
The specialist congress on recycling management and landfill technology will be held as a face-to-face event at the Kongress am Park in Augsburg.
The series of events, which has been established since 1998, is aimed at plant operators, bodies responsible for waste disposal, licensing authorities, specialist offices and specialist lawyers with current issues relating to recycling management and landfill technology. It serves the exchange of new legal and technical developments as well as the discussion of current problems of enforcement. KUMAS e. V. offers its members and the entire professional world up-to-date knowledge and the possibility of direct exchange with experts.
The main topics this year:
- Current developments in the circular economy at EU and national level - EU Green Deal
- Current challenges of thermal waste treatment
- Securing resources through innovative recycling processes
- Current developments in landfill law and the landfill situation in Bavaria
- Climate relevant emissions from landfills
- Is there no alternative to building new landfills?
- New prospects for creating landfill capacities
- The importance of DK 0 landfills for disposal security
We are represented with the following contributions:
June 22, 2022 from 1:30 p.m
Waste incinerators and Power-to-X:
Future options for economy and climate protection
Dr. Wolfram Dietz
bifa Umweltinstitut GmbH, Augsburg
June 22, 2022 from 2:00 p.m
Potential for hydrogen production from commercial waste through gasification
Birgit Reinelt and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Rommel
bifa Environmental Institute GmbH, Augsburg