Save-the-date: Talk im Technikum | Waste industry - broadening the horizon
In the bifa-Technikum, national and international speakers (USA Consulate General, representatives from China, the Austrian Federal Agency for Agriculture and Forestry, the Swiss Federal Environmental Agency, Munich's waste management company, the Association of Bavarian Disposal Companies) will explain "their" typical national waste industry and describe how they perceive the German waste industry.
The 2nd Talk im Technikum will focus on questions such as:
- Is the waste industry in the USA more flexible and cost-effective because it has more freedom?
- Will China, with its determination and speed, soon be at the top in the waste industry too?
- Will Austria create succeed in creating more efficient solutions through pragmatism?
- Does Switzerland achieve more effectiveness through clear priorities?
- Is Germany falling behind from a German point of view?
- What can we learn from each other?
At the end of the talks a podium discussion is planned, moderated by Rudolf Erhard (Bayerischer Rundfunk) with all speakers and with participation of the audience.
Representatives of industry and government as well as interested members of the public are invited to take part.
Participation in the event is free of charge. Registration under: www.bifa.de
The programme for the "Abfallwirtschaft jenseits des Tellerrands – Ist Deutschland noch Spitze?" (Conference language is German)