Our topic is materials.
bifa undertakes projects on recover-ables, residual materials and pollutants and has solutions on hand from life cycle assessment to special chemical analysis through to microbiological test methods.
Where do we help?
- Ecological assessment of products, processes and services
- Operational material and energy flows
- Characterisation of waste and emissions
- Handling hazardous substances and pollutants
- Damage due to microbes
- Biodegradability and recoverability of materials and wastes
How do we help?
- Life cycle assessments, ecoefficiency analyses, carbon footprint analyses
- Material flow analyses, material flow models and energy balances
- Sorting analyses and analysis of the chemical composition
- Microbiological test methods and biodegradability tests
- Determination and assessment of bioburdens
- Identification of the causes of microbially induced damage
Depending on your requirements, our engineers, chemists and microbiologists work closely together with our business management experts or with our psychologists and sociologists.