Our topic is strategies.
bifa provides advice on strategic environmental issues and offers solutions from economic analysis to strategy development and from process moderation through to the expert interview.
Where do we help?
- Generation of ideas and innovation processes
- Evaluation of trends
- Cooperation and consensus finding in the valueadded chain
- Strategy development for products, services, fields of business
- Strategies for turn of energy policies, climate change, resource conservation
- Assessment of investment projects
- Approval procedures
How do we help?
- Economic analyses
- Forecasts and scenarios
- Expert interviews and surveys
- Customised workshops and focus groups
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and risks within the environment
- Development of waste management concept and energy use plan
- Concepts for adaptation to climate change
- Preparation of information suitable for specific target groups
Depending on your requirements, our business management experts, psychologists and sociologists work closely together with our engineers, chemists and microbiologists.