Driven from the outside: the circular economy is a constant challenge.
External and internal influencing factors are changing the waste management: Changing environmental legislation, technical innovations and client requirements create a new need for action. International competitors, fluctuating raw material prices and new societal challenges require creative solutions. Ecological, technical, legal and economic aspects must be considered – not only in the planning but also in everyday business.
- Municipal and operational waste management concepts
- Characterisation of waste
- Development of recycling processes
- Ecological and economic comparison of solutions
- Assessment of technical and legal aspects of material flow control
- Providing advice and support during implementation
If you have any questions about these or other topics, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Rommel
Tel.: +49 821 7000-111