Climate protection concerns us all. Climate change affects everyone.
The effects of climate change are long since noticeable: Rising temperatures, more frequent extreme weather, but also new statutory provisions and changing expectations of clients and citizens. Those who know how they are affected can effectively adapt to the effects of climate change. Climate protection should start where it is efficiently effective. Experienced and informed development of measures is important, early involvement of the participants is advisable in most cases.
- Development of specific ideas for action
- Assessment of climate protection effects
- Climate protection concepts
- Climate adaptation concepts
- Moderation of cooperation processes
- Support for the involvement of stakeholders and citizen participation
If you have any questions about these or other topics, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Michael Schneider
phone +49 821 7000-120