Risks: identify early and control reliably.
Pollutants and hazardous substances can impact the environment and health, they can cause fires and jeopardise production processes. More stringent limit values and other specifications require continuous readjustment. Microbes cause hygiene risks and disrupt processes. Risks must be identified early and avoided or minimised if they are unavoidable. This is what the precautionary principle requires. It is what the legislator, clients and the public demand.
- Characterisation of emissions
- Special chemical analysis
- Microbiological analysis
- Assessment of hygiene risks
- Assessment of toxicological risks
- Advice on handling hazardous substances and pollutants
- Expert opinion on compliance with statutory regulations, directives and guidelines
- Waste classification
If you have any questions about these or other topics, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Klaus Hoppenheidt
Tel.: +49 821 7000-157