Energy supply is experiencing radical change.
Conflicts of interests, public protests and insufficient consultation and coordination can make energy projects fail. We advise on technical-economic issues, involve relevant stakeholders with their wishes and worries and thus contribute to the success of your project. Heat networks are frequently more economical than individual heating concepts. They avoid emissions and heavy-goods vehicle traffic.
They strengthen regional added value and reduce the burden on homeowners.
- Energy strategy and energy use plans
- Support for renewable energy projects
- Concepts for the use of waste heat and environmental heat
- Heat network studies with clear statements
- Effective citizen participation and promotion of cooperation
- Ecological assessment of energy solutions
If you have any questions about these or other topics, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Wolfram Dietz
Tel.: +49 821 7000-167