Driven from the outside: Circular economy is a constant challenge.
Driven by external factors: circular economy is a constant challenge.
External and internal influencing factors are changing waste management: environmental legislation, technical innovations and changing customer requirements are creating a new need for action. International competitors, fluctuating raw material prices and new social challenges demand creative solutions. Ecological, technical, legal and economic aspects have to be taken into account - in planning as well as in everyday business.
- Municipal and corporate waste management concepts
- Waste characterization
- Development of recycling processes
- Ecological and economic comparison of solutions
- Evaluation of technical and legal aspects of material flow management
- Support during implementation
Find out more about our solutions: