bifa Umweltinstitut GmbH is an application-oriented research, development and consulting institution for environmental, energy and climate issues. Our clients and research partners come from the economy and the public sector on a national and international level.
We offer varied and independent activities in an absolutely future-oriented industry. For us, flexibility is a give and take. We stand for openness, for new things and a culture of mutual appreciation.
In your position, you will support the management in commercial, scientific and organizational tasks.
Your qualifications: Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration or similar
- Corporate controlling: support with all relevant controlling topics
- Analyses, target/actual comparisons, reporting
- Determination of key figures and support for operational areas
- Supporting the management in operational, project-related and sales tasks, such as Research work, preparation of specialist topics, presentations and speeches
- Supporting the management in organizational matters and special topics
What we expect from you
- Good PC skills and proficient use of MS Office
- Analytical skills and a good understanding of numbers
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Good written and spoken English
The employment is based on the collective agreement for the public service of the Länder (TV-L Bavaria) and includes e.g. 30 days of holiday with a 5-day week, flexible working hours with the option of home office, working time account, annual special payment in November, employer-financed company pension scheme (direct insurance), training opportunities.
If you are interested in this versatile and challenging job, please upload your online application with informative documents and your salary expectations to our homepage.